Family Week 2018
Saturday, Sept. 8:
• Family Day at the Park: Fun Run, Barnyard Buddies, Inflatables, Food, Meet the First Responders, Free Animal Adoption Drive, Face Painting, Marshall County Health Fair Coalition at main pavilion, helicopter landing.
Sunday, Sept. 9:
• Church: spend time with your family and your church family.
Monday, Sept. 10:
• Family Night: Family friendly fun and games at each branch of the Marshall County Public Library
Tuesday, Sept. 11:
• Veteran Memorial Service: Moment of silence and Animal Shelter’s Bark in the Park
Wednesday, Sept. 12:
• Church Night: spend time with your family and your church family.
• Community Table Project: invite your family and friends to join you in a discussion about the Marshall Strong drive and healing for the county. For more information, contact Tammy Blackwell.
Thursday, Sept. 13:
• No Homework Night: We’ve partnered with schools to arrange for NO HOMEWORK!
• Family Fishing Night: Clarks River Wildlife Refuge will host a night for families to fish.
Friday, Sept. 14:
• Friday Night Lights: Attend the high school football game!